The Frontier Legacy Society
The Frontier Legacy Society recognizes a special group of Colorado State University alumni and friends who have invested in the University’s future through a planned gift. A few of the most common examples of planned gifts are bequests, trusts, annuities (gifts that provide income for life, or a set period of time), beneficiary designations from life insurance, and/or IRA.
Membership in this gift club expresses your belief in CSU and demonstrates your commitment to improving the future through higher education. Your generosity not only works as a catalyst for positive change, but also inspires others to get involved and make a difference. Unless otherwise requested, enrollment is automatic with the commitment of a planned gift.
We are pleased to offer our Frontier Legacy Society members the following special benefits:
- Frontier Legacy Society Luncheon (annual event held in the spring)
- Special University events – including the 1870 Dinner, a premier donor recognition event.
Recognition: (unless otherwise requested)
- Name in the Frontier Legacy Society Donor Honor Roll
- Name in the University’s Donor Honor Roll
- iNews – The quarterly e-newsletter published by the CSU Office of Gift Planning
- Mailings containing timely legal and IRS updates
- Complete the Statement of Intent form to let us know of your gift intentions and to ensure peace of mind that your gift will have the desired impact at CSU. If you have already completed this form, or an early version, there is no need to complete it again.
- Contact the Office of Gift Planning at (970) 491-4254 or email@example.com for additional information on bequests or to discuss the different options for including CSU in your will or estate plan.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- When including CSU in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Colorado State University Foundation
Location: 7115 Campus Delivery, 2243 Center Avenue, Suite 200, Fort Collins, CO 80523-7115
Federal Tax ID Number: 23-7098397
Information contained herein was accurate at the time of posting. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.